I am sure you have all heard of the legendary Calvin Harris, if you haven't get off my blog now and go google some stuff you should already know. First a singer/song writer and recording producer, he definitely is an intricate DJ who has been popping up all over the place in the centrality of the electronic-house pop music scene. From the beginning of his Scottish career, Calvin Harris (Adam Wiles) became pro at the synthesizer releasing I Created Disco in 2007. One of my favorite albums to this date, I can't ever get tired of this album.Releasing his second album in 2009 entitled Ready for the Weekend, with big success by singles: Flashback and You Use to Hold Me. Now having quite a few big names up at the top of the electro-pop world, he is bigger than ever. Top hitters being; I'm not alone (2009) Bounce Ft. Kelis (2011), We Found Love Ft. Rihanna (2011) and Feel So Close(2011) to name a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment