
'I Love This City' Music Festival held in San Francisco and San Diego has a huge line up for you and more artists being released March 16th and up until the date of the festival! Already huge names have been released like Steve Aoki (SF), Tiesto (SF), and Skrillex (SD).
I would stay tuned for more artist releases and attend this epic first year event if you are anywhere near these cities. I will be in San Francisco shooting photos, so stay tuned for that!
Keep updated on their facebook and website:
www.ilovethiscityfestival.com
www.facebook.com/ilovethiscityfestival

'Lightning in a Bottle' Music Festival has been around for 10 years and they don't plan on stopping now. One of the most dynamic and beautiful experiences around, if you like art and movement, this is the festival for you. With a huge line up stacked as well, you can see some of the most dynamic art around the world and some of the most talented and huge names in electronic music. Line up starts with Bassnectar (a personal favorite, love that hair), The Glitch Mob, and Nit Grit.
Held in Silverado, CA The Do Lab has never disappointed me, I highly suggest you check it out this year. If you missed Burning Man, this may be the small little taste of it you may need to quench your thirst.
Stay updated and purchase tickets at:
www.lightninginabottle.org
No comments:
Post a Comment