Sunday, June 5, 2011

we like to party...


party hardy all the way into the A.M.

I just had the pleasure of viewing one of the most talented SF resident dj's I think in this current time of the electronic music world. Two friends of mine by the likes of their headline name, Realboy, are more just two kids named Daniel and Austin who hail from LA.
As listening to them when they were starting off, I have seen these two grow into phenomenal electro-house dj's. They kill it at every show they do, with fans to the wall and music to groove your feet too, this little duo couldn't do you wrong. Their music is unique and has a sweet twist of smooth beats that melt in your ears. You loose yourself when you see them play, partly because you are too immersed in watching these two bob their heads in sync as they mix and whisper sweet nothings in each others ears, its really quite cute. Two best friends, building the electronic dance music scene from the ground up.
If you haven't heard of these two, well get off your ass and google them now. I'll save you some trouble and link you to them, I am just that sweet (:

Realboy: http://realboymusic.blogspot.com/
Our House Records: http://ourhouserecords.com/

Like them on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/RealboyMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment