Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Niteppl: New Drop!

Them boys are at it again. New drop coming out a few days ago of some seriously good shit. If you are from San Francisco or just live here, you know how hard it is to say that you don't just flat out love this city. Playing homage to their city in which they rip beats weekly, a new song from Niteppl comes out from one of my favorite record labels in city, Our House Records.
If you have never heard of these two before, then you need to do some better research. If you have and you know what I am talking about, spread the knowledge to others. Niteppl's newest release, I love San Francisco, is a grimed tribute to a city of the poor and rich. Heavy and rich in sounds and beats, something about this song makes you irie, but in a really really good way.
I can't help but spread the good loving beats around to you all...

CHECK 'EM OUT

I ♥ San Francisco by Niteppl

No comments:

Post a Comment